From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2006 15:51:19 -0500
They all worked for me.

Tod Chernikoff, CRM

-----Original Message-----
From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of SHAWNDRA RUTLEDGE
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 3:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [RM] CRMS, Salaries and comparisons to Archivists

I did not compile but I was able to get one of the queries to work---the
rest, I never could get to work: just an FYI :)

Shawndra Rutledge, CRCM
Customer Information Security Officer
Pacific Capital Bancorp
805-289-3574 (direct line)
805-339-4281 (fax)

>>> [log in to unmask] 11/9/2006 12:35 PM >>>

I don't recall who compiled that information into an Access db, but
whoever it is please contact me. In the meantime, I have posted the raw
data in .csv format on the OCARMA website (www.ocarma.org).

Nolene
(949) 789-1668