From:
Kiersten Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2006 09:06:54 -0500
Job Title Records Clerk (2 openings)

Job scope
Two Records Clerks are needed immediately to assist in a project that
includes providing general clerical/customer service support, locating and
retrieving records, and inventorying records stored both onsite and at
offsite storage facilities.  We are seeking people who enjoy a challenge
and are highly motivated to complete multiple tasks within established
deadlines.  This is an entry-level position that will provide a strong
foundation to grow in the records and information management field.

Qualifications
Successful candidate must:
o Be familiar with standard records management concepts and practices
o Be highly organized and detail-oriented;
o Possess strong communication skills,
o Be able to prioritize and multi-task effectively;
o Possess a strong work ethic; and
o Be able to lift up to 50 pounds

- High School Diploma and at least 2 years of college education preferred.

- Possess a valid driver's license, meet company driving standards and
provide own transportation within the service area.

-Availability to travel outside the Detroit area.

Company:
DTE Energy is a Fortune 500 company based in Detroit Michigan. We are the
parent company of Detroit Edison and MichCon, regulated electric and gas
utilities operating in Michigan. We also have numerous subsidiaries
involved in energy-related businesses across the United States.

Additional Information
For immediate consideration send your resume and cover letter to