From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2006 09:55:47 -0700
Note of course that my interests are not *exactly* the same as those you
note, but these resources are frequently related especially with regards to
electronic information. Off the top of my head I regularly check the
following. I will also respond with posts for the other resources, but it
just becomes too long a list. :)

Magazines:
Fast Company (subscription)
Wired Magazine (subscription)
Business 2.0 (subscription)
Integrated Solutions (free)
Business Solutions (free)
Information Management Journal (free to ARMA members)
TODAY Magazine (free to TAWPI members)
Xploration (free to Xplor members)
AIIM E-DOC Magazine (free)
KMWorld Magazine (free)
eWeek (free)
Infoworld (free)
CIO (free)
CIO Insight (free)
Optimize (free)
Baseline (free)
Information Week (free)
Washington Technology (free)
Government Computing News (free)
Federal Computer Weekly (free)
Intelligent Enterprise (free)
Docume.nt Magazine (free)

Jesse Wilkins
CDIA+, LIT, ICP, edp, ermm, ecms
IMERGE Consulting
(303) 574-1455 office
(303) 484-4142 fax
YIM: jessewilkins8511
Looking for the latest education on electronic records, email, and imaging?
Visit http://www.imergeconsult.com/schedule2.html for a current schedule of
courses.