From:
Nolene Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:22:52 -0800
Does anyone have any information on which states have or are moving
toward adopting similar rules for the state courts? I've done quite a
bit of Googling, but all I come up with is that New Jersey adopted them
in their entirety, and California and Texas (I think) either adopted
portions of the rules or already had similar measures in place.

Who would I contact, or where would I look to keep track of this -- even
our attorneys don't seem to know who would know this. (Although they are
just proceeding based on the Federal rules, figuring that if we comply
it will probably be more than most states require.)

We operate in seven different states and all of our litigation is in
state courts, so I would really like to know where the states are going
with e-Discovery.

Nolene

Nolene Sherman | Director of Records Management | Standard Pacific Homes