From:
"Link, Gary M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2006 08:04:42 -0500
The AIA (American Institute of Architects) does something that I wish ARMA International would do: they advertise. They have a series of radio commercials of the theme "Hire an Architect." The commercials point out the various reasons it is better to have a professional architect design your building than not. Not just in terms of quality of product, but also to meet regulatory requirements, and even how good architecture will help the function of the operations that will take place in the building better succeed (education, healthcare). They're good commercials, and ARMA should do the same thing.

Gary Link, CRM
Corporate Records Manager
Astorino
227 Fort Pitt Boulevard