From:
Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 15:22:23 -0800
Yes I have; when Robert Johnson and I were on the chitlin circuit.

I would like to try the catfish at Hush puppies next time I am in
Vegas.  I like alligator; I have had it in South Carolina; rubbery but a
good flavor.

I hate paper...; but love catfish!

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno

>>> [log in to unmask] 11/30/2006 2:22 PM >>>
Steve, you evidently have not had farm raise cat fish from a juke joint
located deep in the woods of central Mississippi and you know I know
this!  But the next time you are in Las Vegas stop by Hush Puppies
Restaurant for a taste and try the fried alligator while you are at it!

Dedra
Nevada Power
<snip>