From:
Gerry Clifford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2006 17:31:47 EST
Good day to all,

I will be moving into a new realm or records management I am sorry I know
little about.  I will be working for a insurance company that deals only in
worker's compensation.

If the knowledgeable ones in the insurance field can give me some pointer's
on where on-line I can find record series' and retention schedules, it would
be  appreciated.

You can e-mail your responses to either the ListServ as some other's might
be in need or you can e-mail me direct.

Thanking you all in advance, and have a great holiday season.

Regards,
Gerry Clifford