From:
Dean DeBolt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2007 16:38:15 -0600
I think Larry had a good idea.   One topic could be how long do you keep
those tax
records/returns?    The interesting thing is that if seven years from
now, you may need to use the computer program you used this year to do
your taxes to show how you did it and the computer in 2014 might not be
able to run that!  :D

Also how about quick funnies?   I noticed the Sci Fi Channel is running
some hilarious
Survival tips like.... It if has large teeth and is drooling .... run.
Something along that
If you can't tell the difference between the Himalayas and your desk ...
call records
Management.

Dean

Dean DeBolt
University Librarian, Special Collections
John C. Pace Library, University of West Florida
11000 University Parkway
Pensacola, FL  32514-5750
850-474-2213