From:
"Bergeron, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 16:41:57 -0500
The spring edition of the SAA - Government Records Section newsletter is
now available for viewing at:
http://www.archivists.org/saagroups/gov/newsletters/index.asp
This edition includes the following stories:
*	NARA to Dedicate New Southwest Regional Records Facility
*	NHPRC Announces Grants for Electronic Records Projects
*	NHPRC Recommends $2.2 Million in Grants
*	Texas Historical Records Advisory Board Offers Basic Training
Workshops for Local Governments
*	News from the New York State Archives
*	Electronic Records Forum
*	Library of Congress Launches New Site on Preserving Family
Treasures
*	Interested in Serving on the GRS Steering Committee?
*	Heard ' ROUND the TABLE
*	Got Old Newsletters?
*	Help Wanted - GRS Newsletter Editor
*	ALA Wiki
*	SAA GRS Annual Report
*	Calendar of Spring Conferences
*	Government Records Section Steering Committee
The edition also includes an announcement that I will be stepping down
as section newsletter editor following the SAA annual conference in
Chicago this August. If you are a member of the Government Records
Section and have an interest in filling this role -- and/or learning
more about it -- please contact me at [log in to unmask]
Paul R. Bergeron
City Clerk
229 Main Street
Nashua, NH 03060