From:
Hugh Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 00:23:00 -0400
> From:    Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: Fwd: Top 20 Records Losses of all Time
>

>>> What would we nominate to go into the top 20?
>>>

> first on the list should be the Library at Alexandria, now there
> was a loss.
> --
> Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
> Richmond, Va
> ------------------------------
>
> Date:    Sun, 18 Mar 2007 21:29:27 -0500
> From:    "Russell D. James" <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: Top 20 Records Losses of all Time
>
> I vote for the fire that destroyed many of the World War I and
> World War II
> veterans records.  I think it was in Kansas City or St. Louis.

Okay the rules now require that you add yours to the List.  We will
sort them in order later but since Peter was first he goes in the top
spot for now.  Peter some on the Archivist may want to relay their
choices since they may have great input.

So the List so far would look like this.  Just re-paste this part
below and add yours to it.
Also a short description so we can do a little research to see what
really was lost in each fire.

Top 20 Records Losses:

> Library at Alexandria
Veterans Records - St. Louis