From:
Jeanne Callen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 13:53:04 -0500
Good afternoon,

Here's what we do:  Hang up posters through-out the company, post a news item on our company intranet, and give a small gift & letter of appreciation to all of our records & forms contacts through-out the company.  The Governor of WI has also signed a proclamation declaring April RIMM in Wisconsin and I have a copy of the declaration - so I will post that as well.

Thanks,
Jeanne

>>> "Forbes, Cherise" <[log in to unmask]> 3/20/2007 1:10 PM >>>

Is anyone doing anything for this at their company in the month of April? If
so, what? Let's share some ideas!

Cherise Forbes
Sr. Global Archivist
Communications Center
678/638-3658
are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify
the system manager: [log in to unmask] This e-mail and its
attachments have been scanned for the presence of computer
viruses, however it is always advisable to run a virus check on
e-mails and attachments before opening them.