From:
"Russell D. James" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2007 09:25:14 -0500
Thank you all for the great suggestions of sites to go and find clipart for
my upcoming introduction to RIM presentation.  I used all the sites you
recommended and got a lot of good clipart pieces from them.  But I wanted to
let you know about another site I found by accident by entering "office
clipart free" in Google and scrolling many pages into the results.  Here is
the link, 118 pages of royalty free clipart:
http://www.fotosearch.com/clip-art/office_1.html

Enjoy and thanks again.

Russell D. James, M.A.

MLIS student