From:
Pamela Bakker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 18:57:53 -0400
Everyone has made excellent points about the history of records
management.  I am currently an Information Studies student at the
University of Toronto and Records Management is more closely related
to the archives/IS stream rather than the library stream in our
program.   But it is an excellent course to have regardless of which
area you may specialize.