From:
Terri & Michael Ramirez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terri & Michael Ramirez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 16:38:41 -0700
Hello.  I am new to the List Serve.  Regarding Records Management graduate
education, there is a MARA (Master of Arts in Records Administration)
program currently being developed through San Jose State University's
Library Sciences department.  It looks like it will be an on-line program at
this point (to Debi in Colorado good news!!!)  Here is a link to the site
with the information:  http://slisweb.sjsu.edu/slis/mara.htm.

This seemed to relate to the current conversation so I thought I'd
contribute the information!

Best regards,

Terri Ramirez