From:
Rick Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2007 13:51:27 -0400
Dear Nolene,

What you are describing are matter management systems.  There are several
off-the-shelf options that tend to be clunky and expensive to implement.
Home grown modules tend to be more cost-effective and useful.  I have
designed such systems in the past with success.

Matter management systems are where records and litigation hold management
converge.  When an organization is on actual or constructive notice of
litigation or a conflict, the obligation to hold records from disposition is
triggered.  In my view they have everything to do with records and
information management.

If you would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Rick Wolf

LEXAKOS_LOGO_160pxRGB

443 Northfield Avenue