From:
Tim Barnard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:40:26 -0500
Tammy, et al,

Back in March, for those who want to peruse the Listserv archives, I brought up the issue of "RM vs. IT" regarding our IT head's desire to save ALL emails passing through our system.  There were many replies and references to various helpful websites.  I also purchased from the ARMA Bookstore "E-Mail Rules" by Nancy Flynn and Randolph Kahn (http://www.arma.org/bookstore/productdetail.cfm?ProductID=1383). I believe this book would be worth the $20 investment for those of you specifically working on policies.

By the way, in my situation I'm letting the sleeping dog lie for now; I'm not up to losing the fight when I'm outnumbered.

Tim Barnard, Records Management Clerk
Harrison County, Mississippi
Phone (228) 865-4121 Fax (228) 865-4140