From:
Greg Schildmeyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 11:15:36 -0500
Melissa,

I think your definition of a business record is good.  However, I'm curious
what you would call and how you would define that material that is in the
second circle (Company Record) but outside of the third circle (Company
Business Record).  What other kind of "record" is there that isn't related
to the business of the company, and if it is a "record" why would it not be
included on the Record Retention Schedule?

Greg Schildmeyer, CRM