From:
Greg Schildmeyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:13:25 -0500
Hate to disagree with my esteemed colleague, but my messages don't show
that.

I do, however, have a rule in Outlook as Larry suggests that sends the
messages to a separate folder, where they are arranged by thread for easier
viewing.  I can ignore them there for as long as I want.

Greg Schildmeyer, CRM