From:
Jennifer Winkler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 16:24:10 -0700
Hello,

My office is currently working on a succession plan and we are hoping
to find some examples to use for a base.

We are specifically looking for plans from City Clerks offices that
have the following areas (or even just one or two of the areas):
Archives, Records Management, Reference and Research and
Legislative/Council support functions.  If you have any examples that
you are willing to share, please email me off-list at

Thanks!

Jennifer

Jennifer Winkler
City Records Manager