From:
Sharon Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 10:44:30 -0700
Graham writes:
"It does not freak me out... I just think we need to be prepared (as
>Jinny
>says)."

Hey Graham - my comment was not directed at you by any means. However, in
our field I do still observe an initial panic reaction to technology. I have
a hard time explaining sometimes especially in a short email and without
facial expressions what I mean. Very few of you know me or have met me in
person although I've been a part of the records management scene for quite
sometime.

I am always in awe of the people that can create such amazing hardware and
software. I have been very fortunate to support many of the brilliant minds
that invented machines that we now take for granted. The man that invented
the bubble jet printer works where I do. He's now 75 and still inventing.

Anyway - I did not mean my comment in a negative way. Sorry if you found me
upsetting.

All the best!
Sharon