From:
c obrien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2007 17:39:21 -0700
Hi everyone-

I'm new to this listserv. I'm a student in library sciences and taking a records

management class about the life cycle of records. I've just read Brumm and

Carlisle's article titled Standards: Building blocks for a strong RIM program.

May I ask if anyone would send a few thoughts about guidance for

applying standards to problems faced by RIM professionals?

I look forward to participating in your online community.

Thank you,
Chrisse