From:
Sharon Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2007 10:21:08 -0700
I did as Patrick suggests and took all 5 exams over the two day period. I
passed all but my nemesis, Part 2. I found Part 2 "yucky." I passed it
eventually...kicking and screaming all the way.

Having no real formal management theory education, I found a fair amount of
background just on web searches - theories X, Y, Z, and my good buddy
Maslow.

For the rest, I found that "Information and Image Management" by Ricks.
Swafford, & Gow was an excellent choice. That was prior to William Saffady's
R &I M text. A very good choice as well. You guys will probably laugh, but
for some baseline I also used Benedon's book from 69'. (My hero...I still
hope to meet him).

As to Part 6 - hmmm....I took it once. I did not pass. I still have a major
mental issues with it, so have never sat for it again. Perhaps soon. I'm
looking at furthering my computer forensics education instead. I have found
I have a passion that takes the records and information management
background to perform better than most.

Rock on!
Sharon Burnett
Seattle WA

PS Got Stevie Wonder tickets. I've never seen him before.