From:
Gretta Thorson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2007 14:54:25 -0400
I would like the advice of the listserv on the retention of cancelled
stock certificates for a public company. I have not found any rule or
regulation that is specific about their retention.  There are various
opinions in our company from 7 years to permanent.  What have others
determined to be sufficient retention?  Keep in mind these are CANCELLED
and are not the same as any stockholder listing.

TIA.

Gretta Thorson
Lead Process Analyst
Target