From:
"Tucker, Sandra" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2007 16:57:51 -0500
Hello, all,

When I originally sent this message, I neglected to introduce myself.
My name is Sandra Tucker, and I am the RIM Project Manager for a
multi-national specialty metals manufacturer in North Carolina.  I have
been in the records management field for about four years.

I am not only a new subscriber to this list, but a newbie to subscriber
lists in general, so please forgive my faux pas.  I'll try to get it
right from here on, but I may need a little guidance.

I am looking for ways to inspire my team as we tackle the project work.
I'm not sure they really get it yet, or perhaps they just don't share my
enthusiasm for RIM (the glazed stare was my first clue).

Thanks,

Sandra Tucker

Can someone provide some advice on the
best way to perform a records assessment?  I've downloaded and read the
DIRKS Manual, MoREQ, etc. but would just like some first-hand, practical
advice.

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for
the intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not
the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete
this message.

the message.