From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2007 16:26:07 -0700
Brussels sprouts will not be gracing my table this Thanksgiving; those of
you who know me know that I cook and fairly well at that. Here is what the
Wilkins/Thomas households will be partaking of tomorrow:

Appetizers:
Relish Tray
Sweet Potato Chips with Cranberry Salsa

Main course:
Rosemary-Lemon Herbed Turkey
Herbed Gravy
Cornbread and Cranberry Stuffing
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Pecan and Marshmallow Streusel
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Haricots Verts with Lemon and Asiago
Cranberry Sauce with Port and Cinnamon
Popovers with Fresh-Churned Butter

Desserts:
Spirited Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Cheesecake with Bourbon-Butter Sauce
Bourbon-Pecan Tart with Bittersweet Chocolate Drizzle

Beverages:
Pomegranate Mimosas
Prosecco
Viognier
Riesling
Beers: Honey Porter, Cocoa Porter

Recipes available upon request - or in most cases, upon Googling. :)

Regards,

Jesse Wilkins