From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2007 11:35:18 -0600
Between Thanksgiving dinner, phone calls to those relatives who couldn't make the trip to Austin, "elfing myself" and watching some decent football on TV....... Thanks to those on this listserv for all the contributions I've seen / read / somewhat digested over the past year..... This is a great place to continue the learning process, and to read about and learn from others on topics that I might not otherwise not have focused.

Doug Allen, CRM, CDIA+