From:
Rick Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2007 12:18:10 -0500
Tammy,

We used such services and promoted the use of bins as part of our quarterly
disposition week - a fixed, one-week period every three months when
employees were encouraged to sort through the piles and discard what was not
any longer needed for legal or business purposes.  The bins were used
extensively during this period.

Best regards,

Rick Wolf

347 Mt. Pleasant Avenue