From:
Terra McIntyre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2007 14:22:34 -0500
We are hiring a Records Supervisor for our Clinical File Room at our office in Research Triangle Park/Durham, North Carolina.  We really need someone with CRO/Clinical/Pharma and Records experience.  If you are interested, please apply online at http://www.quintiles.com/Careers/USJobs.htm.

Thank you!
Terra McIntyre
Director
Head, Records Management
Global Records and Information Management

Quintiles, Inc.
6700 W. 115th Street
Overland Park, KS 66211

[cid:image003.png@01C830F8.9241D630]
Description

The Clinical Development Services division of Quintiles has more depth of therapeutic expertise and a broader range of services than any other service provider. We conduct both US and Global trials in all therapeutic areas.  In fact, Quintiles conducts more clinical trials than anyone else in the world.  Become involved in work that improves the quality of life for people around the globe.  Let your career soar! We are seeking an enthusiastic Supervisor, Records Management to join our team!

PURPOSE:
Coordinate all activities involved in the operation of a site records (Document Rooms).   Supervise personnel, conduct team training, and oversee the security, storage, and retrieval of all site proprietary and client information.

RESPONSIBILITIES

 *   Supervise and coordinate daily work of records center personnel.
 *   Implement and monitor site records and imaging projects' goals and objectives in accordance with those set by senior management.
 *   Assist with the implementation of records management policy, procedures, standards, and initiatives by ensuring site compliance.
 *   May provide backup support in the preparation of cost proposals when needed.
 *   Monitor filing accuracy and compliance to Quintiles or customer file plans and SOPs.
 *   Monitor preparation of closed studies for transfer to clients in accordance to agreed target dates.
 *   Assist with development and supervision of training programs for records center staff and user departments.
 *   Provide expertise and guidance to site users to address any records management problems.
 *   Ensure records management adherence to legal requirements which affect retention, dissemination, access, and storage of information.
 *   Supervise staff in accordance with organization's policies and applicable laws.  Responsibilities include training, coaching, and mentoring employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems.
 *   Coordinate all activities involved in the operation of a site records and imaging center.   Supervise personnel, conduct team training, and oversee the security, storage, and retrieval of all site proprietary and client information.

Qualifications

 *   Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 3 years of direct experience managing operations in an information-based organization; or  equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
 *   Prior experience in the CRO/pharma or biotech industry a plus.
 *   Certification in Records Management (CRM), Archives Management (Certified Archivist) and/or Enterprise Content Management (ECM Practitioner Certification) preferred.
 *   Knowledge of computer technology and software programs.
 *   Extensive knowledge of records management laws and regulations.
 *   Strong organizational, planning and decision making skills.
 *   Excellent oral and written communication skills
 *   Ability to perceive and analyze problems, develop alternatives and make or recommend sound decisions.
 *   Ability to manage effectively and coordinate resources.
 *   Ability to work independently.

**********************  IMPORTANT--PLEASE READ  ************************
This electronic message, including its attachments, is COMPANY CONFIDENTIAL
and may contain PROPRIETARY or LEGALLY PRIVILEGED information.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this message or any of the information included
in it is unauthorized and strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and
permanently delete this message and its attachments, along with any copies
thereof. If this electronic message contains a zipped attachment and you do
not have a decompression tool, you may download unZIP (free of cost) from:
http://www.mk-net-work.com/us/uz/unzip.htm. Alternatively, you may request
that the attachment be resent in an uncompressed format.        Thank you.