From:
"Abigail M. Austin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2007 11:26:20 -0600
Hi Karen,

I'm at a small 4 year college in Chicago and I'm with our Information Systems. This works well if IS understands what RIM
does and the how the two can work together. It doesn't if they think of you just handling paper. Yet they do have a budget. (I
speak from experience) If you have a good relationship with these folks it will be fantastic.

I dream of being a part of our Risk Management team out of Legal Counsel. They may not have as big of budget but they do
have a big stick so your program can be implemented with less resistance.

So I would say go where there is a budget for RIM and high visibility.

Abigail Austin
Moody Bible Institute