From:
sasha babin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 05:21:53 -0800
http://www.archives.org.il/

Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  On Dec 28, 2007 8:24 AM, Megan Cox wrote:

> Thank you for your assistance, Peter. Knowing that the search master
> himself couldn't find anything more than I did confirms my hunch that
> there is nothing to find, in English or Hebrew.

my search found the Israel Archives Association with contact information.
During my search one link suggested that Israel tends to follow the
British tradition of records management.

one can also search here

http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/Government/Law/Basic+Laws/

> I have found a colleague in Israel who is willing to aid in the search.
> If anyone else is interested in their findings, please feel free to
> contact me off the list and I will pass the information on when I
> receive it.

so as to avoid the problem of metoos being sent to the list remember that
there are several ways of sharing information with the list. you can use two
different yahoo groups RIM Resources or recmgmt-ot. Also available is this
webservice

http://www.scribd.com/

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA