From:
"Link, Gary M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2008 13:40:47 -0500
David,

Statutes of limitations on contracts usually exist in state statutes. In Pennsylvania it is four years. In your state it probably is different. Federal statutes may apply depending on what the contract is for and who it is with.

As per usual, there is no escaping doing your legal research for your specific situation.

Good luck,
Gary

Gary Link, CRM
Corporate Records Manager