From:
Don Saklad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 09:03:17 -0500
The Honorable Maureen Feeney, Boston City Council President
Massachusetts
http://www.cityofboston.gov/citycouncil/

Dear Councilor Feeney,

Remarks
By email [log in to unmask] please send a copy of your
remarks at the last public meeting of our Boston City Council.

Scopist computer files. Stenographic machine.
The computer file of Councilors' remarks and debate in the public
meetings of our City Council are located in the computer software
used with the stenographic machine by Council stenographer
Ellen Fritch for our city's scopist services.

See also
http://www.scopists.com/Scopistry/