From:
Trudy M Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 23:53:36 EST

Peter,
What a nice message!  I am one of the long timers and part of that 80%  you
mentioned. I am so glad we have this resource.  Occasionally I make a  comment
as well.  I just keep learning  from all of you.

I  would say about 80% of the lisscare lurkers, nothing wrong with being  a
lurker. At some point in time even lurkers come forth and offer a  cogent
piece of advice. This place is a like one giant party with all sorts  in
attendance

so welcome aboard, and thanks to all the others who  have introduced
themselves and since introductions are in order let me  introduce myself to
those who don't  know

Trudy M.  Phillips
File Management, LLC
"Bringing Order Out of  Chaos"