From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2008 08:43:48 -0500
Wilma:
ANSI/ARMA 5 is the standard for establishing a vital records program.
Using a national standard is also good ammo for "selling" the need for
doing things the right way.  You can purchase it from ARMA.
http://www.arma.org/bookstore/productdetail.cfm?ProductID=1276

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)
Records Manager