From:
"Hunt, Tim" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2008 10:39:03 -0800
Registration is now open for the ARMA Great Northwest Region Conference to
be held in Portland, OR April 7-9, 2008.

Experienced RIM professionals will present on a broad range of current
topics.  Speakers include John P. Frost CRM, President-Elect of ARMA
International, who will deliver the keynote address; John Isaza, Esq.,
expert on electronic discovery and the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure,
whose sessions will include a mock pre-trial "meet and confer"; and Dave
McDermott, CRM, recent President and Chair of the ARMA Int'l Board, who will
deliver the RIM message that all executives and directors need to hear (like
it or not).

Our Conference theme is "LINKS: Leveraging Information, Networking and
Knowledge Successfully". LINKS was chosen to illustrate how records and
information management is an integral part of an organization's well-being
and how it is our duty as records professionals to establish, grow and
maintain links not only with our customers and organization's management,
but also with our partners in technology services, legal services, and with
our vendors and fellow RIM professionals.

A variety of leading vendor partners will be on site to answer questions and
demonstrate their solutions; and fun, networking opportunities will abound.

For information and to register, visit our Conference website at:
http://www.regonline.com/armagnw2008 <http://www.regonline.com/armagnw2008>