From:
Lorie Mcaleb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 08:42:39 -0700

They are both available through ARMA, but a bit spendy!

For the Record (video)
Author: Commonwealth Films, Inc.

Member Price: $625.00
Non-Member Price: $695.00
ISBN
 ARMA Bookstore Order Form
(PDF 212KB)

Buried Alive (video)
Author: Commonwealth Films, Inc.

Member Price: $625.00
Non-Member Price: $695.00
ISBN: None

Thanks

Lori McCaleb
Records Mgmt IS Project Lead
Micron Technology, Inc.
"Information is a corporate, strategic asset that needs to be managed"

Date:    Mon, 21 Jan 2008 16:54:08 EST
From:    Trudy M Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: video used in the past

Maybe someone with a better memory than mine can help me out. What was
the
Video that was developed in the early 1990's on records management based
on
actual case history? Everything was kept "Just In Case!"  I am thinking
Buried
Alive but surely that was not the title. Also wondering if it is still
available in some form or fashion?

Trudy M.  Phillips
File Management, LLC
"Bringing Order Out of  Chaos"