From:
Peter Komarkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2008 13:04:15 +1100
Suzanne,

I very good question.

IRM is also the stock code for IM or better known as Iron Mountain.
Remember them, Headquarters in Boston.  A lot of recent press about them,
has been about a missing GE Money tape and records for 650,000 customers of
J.C. Penney Co. on the tape.

I would recommend staying with RIM so that people do not get confused as to
what you do.

Just my 1.7664 cents worth, (A$1 = US$0.8832) from a pleasant 75 degrees F
on a Friday in Sydney.... Sorry Suzanne, but it is a long weekend coming up
with expected highs of 81 on Saturday, 83 on Sunday and 85 on holiday
Monday.

Regards,

Peter D Komarkowski
National Sales Manager