From:
Tom Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2008 09:32:48 -0600
I enjoyed the game, but I am curious how consistent the NFL is with
retention of video evidence from investigations.  I bet they don't
immediately destroy it in every case and to me that could give a little
traction to Se. Specter.  Again, no legal requirements, but consistent
application of an in-place retention schedule would certainly be an asset to
Roger Goodell and the NFL right now.