From:
Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2008 08:58:26 -0800
I am a college football fan; not so much pro football.   Having said
that, after watching the Giants whomp the Packers I predicted the Giants
would win the Super Bowl.   Amazing how well the Giants defense played
yesterday.  This was the best Super Bowl game I have seen.

Why would any politician give a hoot about the Patriots' spygate?  It
has nothing to do with the NFL's antitrust exemption.  Sounds like he
was just trying to get attention.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno

On 2/3/08, Tom Wilson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Any comments from the list?  I thought it would be a good Super Bowl
records
> management topic.
Now that the Giants ended the Pat's goal of a perfect season, wonder
if the Senator from PA will back off on his inquiry into SpyGate.
<snip>