From:
Danny Kee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:59:06 -0600
Sorry, too busy.

-----Original Message-----
From: Aaron Loehrlein [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 12:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Participation in a study

Records Managers,

I would like to ask you to participate in a research project that I am
coordinating.  I am a doctoral student in information science and this
project is part of larger research that will lead to my dissertation.
The purpose of the study is to investigate how different groups of
people perceive passages that are taken from records management
publications.  The study will hopefully provide insight into
communication in the field of records management.  The study takes the
form of a questionnaire that takes around 30-40 minutes to complete.
In return for your participation in this study, I would like to offer
you an Amazon gift card worth $10.

If you are able to participate, please email me at [log in to unmask]

Best wishes,

Aaron Loehrlein

Doctoral Student
Indiana University Bloomington