From:
"Baareman, Todd" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2008 11:05:28 -0500
Good Morning again,

Thanks for all of your input and suggestions to my questions.  You folks
are a great resource!

I have another question.  It's more like a poll, I guess.

For those of you who have implemented enterprise wide RM software tools;
did you select your tool work with your established processes
(specifically, electronic records and ECM) or, did you select the best
tool you could find (and afford!) and adjust your processes to the tools
capabilities?

We are in the beginning stages of this tool selection and both sides of
this process coin have come up.  I'm not sure if one method would be
better than the other.  Especially given the fact that our current
process for e-'stuff' isn't all that robust.

As always, thanks for your input!

Todd

Todd Baareman

Records Management