From:
John James O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2008 07:00:33 +0700
Greetings, Lynn.

If based in Paris, I will be attending meetings on Intellectual
Capital for Nations States and Communities at the WBO this May.
(Doing my bit to help world thought leaders understand the
relationship between management of multi-media recorded information,
authenticity, and the evaluation of intangibles inherent in
intellectual capital rating).   It would be great to connect, if you
are interested. I can share my own strategies for writing the exams.

Interested to learn more of European and Asian interest, drivers,
motivators.  Can you share on or off list?

For reference, I'm a former ICRM board member and current member of
the International Relations Committee for ARMA.

Apologies for sending this response tothe list, but I hope that
others may also offer their thoughts for Lyn's consideration, and may
also respond to my questions about the interests and drivers of those
outside of North America.

Sincerely,
John

John James O'Brien, BA, CRM, MALT