From:
Deidre Paknad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 23:16:39 -0500
Hi Michel --

I posted a note from Citigroup recently on their willingness to share experience on their global retention program.  It is a very significant global initiative.  Over the past few years, they have tackled the same project you are facing and they've had great success with it.  Richard Gomes is the contact person there and heads up their effort.  I've copied him here for your convenience -- email him if you'd like to discuss it in more detail.

Best,
Deidre

www.pss-systems.com