From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2008 16:27:02 -0400
do you want to know if  your message was delivered and distributed to the
listserv? Well that's easy, all you need do is send the following command to
the listserv

SET XXXXXXXXX   ACK NOREPRO

Just replace the Xs with RECMGMT-L   and remember to send the command to

in an email with a blank subject line.

What will happen is that everytime you post a message to the listserv you
will receive an acknowledgement back (that's the ACK part) that tells you
your message was successfully distributed. The NOREPRO part means that you
will not receive a copy of your message.

and remember if you are having problems with the list be sure and send a
message to

we'll try to help you.

peterk
listpa