From:
"Grevin, Fred" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2008 10:24:51 -0400
I completely agree with Jesse: the loss of functionality in converting character-code records to raster image format is unacceptable and unnecessary.

The issue of which format to use for preserving character-code records (i.e. ISO 10303 for CAD data sets) should really be limited to formats which preserve as much functionality as possible of the character code.

Best regards.

Fred Grevin
By BlackBerry