From:
"Tucker, Sandra" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2008 09:40:55 -0400
Good morning (depending on your time zone), all,

Our company is considering using a SAS model for image capture / viewing
software.  One that is being used by a number of vendors is Captiva.
I'm very interested in hearing opinions from my fellow listserv members
regarding the use of this model for image capture / viewing software, as
well as opinions about Captiva specifically.  How does it compare with
other image capture / viewing software, such as PaperVision, with
regards to functionality?

You can contact me offline with responses.

Thanks,

Sandy

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
recipient
or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the
you
have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by
reply