From:
Vicky Rapley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 08:39:47 +0800
Hi All, this is my first post..............have been lurking and
reading for about a month.

The librarian and myself now call ourselves "Information Management"
and when we are written up in Strategic Plans, Business Plans etc
this is the term we prefer as we are often grouped together by
members of our organisation.

Regards

Vicky

Vicky Rapley l Records & Development Support Officer
Heritage Council of WA
108 Adelaide Terrace
East Perth  WA  6004
t:  	08 9220 4143
f: 	08 9221 4151
e:  	[log in to unmask]
www.heritage.wa.gov.au

This message may contain privileged and confidential information and
is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).  You must not
disclose this communication to anyone without the prior consent of
the Heritage Council of WA (HCWA).

If you have received this email in error, please notify us by return
mail, delete it from your system and destroy all copies. HCWA has
exercised care to avoid errors in the information contained in this
email but does not warrant that it is error or omission free.