From:
Trudy M Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2008 19:27:11 EDT

I absolutely agree with this.  It is wonderful book that I treasure. I  have
shared it with others but always keep a "string" on it so it comes  back.:

This one  isn't free, but I strongly recommend the book "Filing  Dynamics:
Developments in Color Coding for Filing Systems" by Donald T.  Barber and
Dr. Mark Langemo.  This was published in 1987 and is waaaay  out of
print, but Amazon currently shows four used copies for sale ranging  from
$18.90 to $23.95

David R. McLallen
Information  Technology/Records Management
P.O. Box 471
Boulder CO 80306
303-413-7788
Fax: 303-441-3983

This email is sent on 100% unused paper.
Please help promote  sustainability by not printing this email.

List  archives at http://lists.ufl.edu/archives/recmgmt-l.html
Contact  [log in to unmask] for assistance
To unsubscribe from this  list, click the below link. If not already present,
place UNSUBSCRIBE  RECMGMT-L or UNSUB RECMGMT-L in the body of the  message.
mailto:[log in to unmask]

Trudy M.  Phillips
File Management, LLC
"Bringing Order Out of  Chaos"
8440 Lanewood Circle
Leeds, AL 35094
Office:  205/699-8571   Fax: 205/699-3278
_www.filemanagement.com_ (http://www.filemanagement.com/)

favorites at AOL Food.