From:
"Grevin, Fred" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2008 18:16:42 -0400
The problem with the free bar code fonts, such the one Chris Everett
mentions, is they are quite limited, so if you want to use Code 39 for
one application and 2 of 5 for another, you can't.

The software add-ons are really quite inexpensive (< $150) and vastly
more powerful, flexible, and easy to use (so far, we haven't had to mess
with the formatting issues Chris describes).

You still get what you pay for.

Fred
Frederic J. Grevin
Email: [log in to unmask]