From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2008 23:48:38 -0500
Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+

Hopefully, the discussion about managing ListServ discussions will die
down a bit.  All of us on the ListServ probably need to recall that this
is provided to us at no cost, and provided to us by volunteers who do
their best to ensure that we are all gain from it.

Given that we are here by the good graces of our volunteers, I would
suggest that while we might well ask questions about whatever rules are,
we who benefit from the ListServ don't have an ownership interest, don't
establish the rules, and can be thankful that the job of administering
the ListServ is  not ours.  This is a great, free forum for discussion,
but it's not going to please all of us all the time, nor is it a
"democracy" where we as volunteers set the rules for
participation.......

Just my thoughts on the topic.  I continue to gain a great deal from
having access to the list!

Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+